Lol Nigerian Police Officer Drops His Riffle To Gamble (must See )








The Nigerian police officer was spotted at a gambling center, where he carelessly dropped his rifle to stake games. The photo has gone viral on social media.


This police officer has gone viral do you see anything wrong with it??
See full photo below..
Nigerian Police officer carelessly drops his rifle to gamble (Photo)
see some reactions below…
luvken1629 u are funny, its unprofessional for an officer to let loose his riffle, he has endangered himself and everyone around him to let off that riffle that way, anyone can take him down or get hold of the riffle easily to harm everyone and himself!
adebayo03 This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My rifle, without me, is useless. Without my rifle, I am USELESS. (Abridged, Marine Creed)
artechomy Baba saluwe well done…. securing lives don’t matter we know, but we like our society devoid of the nightly miscreants, keep this tool well, in there hands it’s not to keep the order advocated for it.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Related Posts Display