Top 10 Drugs That Lead to Kidney Damage

Top 10 Drugs That Lead to Kidney Damage

Since I started my journey with you, I’m talking about dangerous drugs that could lead to kidney damage and other scary illnesses.

There are lots of classifications of the drugs and how much damage they give to your well-being.  All of them say one thing: medications are doing more harm than good.  I have a loyal reader that sent me an email asking me about my opinion on what are the most dangerous drugs out there.  My answer was that I don’t have any idea. I’m not so much into prescription drugs. But, like any other friend would do, I did my part researching this topic.


Top 10 drugs that lead to kidney damage:  Antibiotics: Ciprofloxacin, Methicillin, Sulfonamides, Vancomycin Analgesics: Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Aspirin Antiviral Drugs: Indinavir, Tenofovir, Acyclovir (Zovirax) Anticonvulsants: Trimethadione, Phenytoin COX-2 Inhibitors: Celecoxib, Rofecoxib, Valdecoxib Chemotherapy Drugs: quinine, Cisplatin, Interferons, Cisplatin, Carboplatin, Pamidronate, Cyclosporine, Tacrolimus, Mitomycin C, Bevacizumab High Blood Pressure Drugs: Captopril Heartburn Drugs: Pantoprazole, Omeprazole, Esomeprazole, Lansoprazole, Rabeprazole Lithium Rheumatoid Arthritis Drugs: Infliximab, Hydroxychloroquine, Chloroquine Can you add something to this?

Avoid these dangerous drugs as much as possible. That’s how you force your health to be on a higher level.  Try natural approaches for minor problems. Don’t make your body addicted to these prescription drugs. Protect your kidney and overall health.  It’s your turn now.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Related Posts Display