NEWS How I Maintain My Sexy Look – Ini Edo Finally Reveals





For those who has been wondering how and why, Nollywood actress, Ini Edo, shed off some weights, the Nollywood diva has given a clear narration of why and how. 

In a recent Instagram post, the Akwa-Ibom state born diva admitted that she was born chubby, but had to put in lots of efforts to be where she is today; cute and sexy.



The quite controversial diva shared an inspirational story on how she shed some weights and now looker ‘hotter’. ‘’Staying healthy battle. I was born quite chubby and keeping fit has always been a constant battle. 

I would try cutting down on carbs and de week I Indulge, I find myself right where I was or even bigger..lol. As much as I loved my curves, didn’t like the fact that the screen would make me look even fuller,’ she wrote. The ‘While You Slept’ movie star, recalled how her journey to sexiness began and expressed her satisfaction so far. 

‘’As I got older last year on my birthday, I resolved to making healthy living and looking good a way of life..,. I took inspiration from some of my colleagues n friends to hit the gym, eat very tiny portions of food and never at night, detox water most mornings and green tea and lemon when possible. Hmmmm e no easy ooooo but so far so good. 

Wish me luck in making it a way of life. Some people have been asking me what my secret has been…. I thought I should share..cheers everyone’

Post a Comment

0 Comments