SEE 14 SIGNS YOU MIGHT BE PREGNANT, YOU SHOULD NEVER IGNORE #6


preg


My mom said she knew I was pregnant both times before I did. It was the little, subtle things that she swears were sure signs I was expecting. Developing a new dislike to certain foods and the way my hips looked.
Waiting to get your period is the most common way women find out if they are pregnant or not. The moment a woman conceives, her body begins to work hard to get the body ready for the baby to live in its mother’s uterus for 40 weeks.

During all the changes going on internally, the body does give off hints of a pregnancy through changes that are sometimes mistaken for a flu or just plain tired. Here are 14 signs that will let you know you are pregnant before you miss your period.

PLEASE CLICK NEXT  TO CONTINUE READING


                                                   <<<<PERV                           NEXT >>>>

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Related Posts Display