Philippe Coutinho teases Liverpool fans with exciting message about his potential

PHILIPPE COUTINHO has told Liverpool fans: I can become an even better player.

Liverpool News: Philippe Coutinho teases his potential

The 24-year-old has been an important player for the Reds since joining from Inter Milan in 2013 but is enjoying the best form of his career this season, scoring four goals in seven games.
He has four years left on his Anfield contract and is excited by what the future holds.
“Maybe this is the best I’ve played but I still think I can improve,” Coutinho said.
This is just the start. I always want to improve and do better.
“I want to be an important player for this team. I want to help my team-mates to achieve great things.”
Despite being born in Rio de Janeiro, Coutinho now calls  home.
“I always want to improve and do better”
Philippe Coutinho
He may have experienced the glitz and the glamour of Milan but the Brazilian loves his adopted area.
“Liverpool feels like my home,” Coutinho told the Liverpool Echo.
“I feel happy, settled and comfortable here with the city and the people.
It’s an amazing city. I enjoy going to the cinema with my wife and to restaurants in town.
“The supporters are very nice. Hearing people singing my name, it inspires me. The fans here make me feel amazing.
“They give all the players confidence. They are there for us in every game.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Related Posts Display