Former Arsenal midfielder to work as a coach at the Etihad with Guardiola

Former Arsenal midfielder to work as a coach at the Etihad 
 Arteta was previously at Barcelona with Pep Guardiola
Mikel Arteta



“Following recent media speculation surrounding my future I can confirm that I will be leaving Arsenal and retiring from playing to take up a coaching position at Manchester City,” Arteta wrote on Twitter.
“I’ve enjoyed an amazing five years at Arsenal and it’s been an honour and a privilege to captain such a great club.
“I am now looking forward to the challenge ahead at Manchester City. The opportunity to join Pep Guardiola and his team was an amazing opportunity for me and I am incredibly excited for the future.”
The former Rangers and Everton midfielder was at Barcelona when the incoming Manchester City manager, Guardiola, was in the first team and the two have reunited at the Etihad Stadium.
Mikel Arteta has announced he is to join Manchester City in a coaching role and confirmed that he had retiring from playing.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Related Posts Display