Nolito: I haven’t signed for Man City – for now


Nolito


Spain striker Nolito says he has not yet spoken to Pep Guardiola and is yet to commit to a move to Manchester City.
Guardiola is believed to be keen on signing the Celta Vigo man after wrapping tip the signing of Ilkay Gundogan.
City are ready to meet his £13.8m buyout clause and reports earlier in the week claimed personal terms had been agreed between the parties and the 29-year-old was set to pen a three-year deal.
Those reports appear to have jumped the gun with Nolito, who scored for Spain in their win over Turkey at Euro 2016, claiming he has not yet discussed the deal with incoming boss Guardiola.
“We’ll see what happens with my future, but I won’t complain about how things are going for me sportingly,” Nolito told Radio Marca.
“For now, I haven’t signed with Manchester City, but I won’t lie so we’ll see. I haven’t spoken to Guardiola.”
Nolito knows Guardiola from his time at Barca and although the forward only appeared for the Barca first team twice as a substitute, Guardiola is a firm admirer of the player who scored 12 La Liga goals last term.
Wilfried Bony is expected to move on this summer and so there will be a gap in squad that Nolito looks set to take

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Related Posts Display