Cristiano Ronaldo makes Real Madrid fans happy with this statement


In the buildup of their most important match of this season, Cristiano Ronaldo has made the Real Madrid faithful happy by stating that he will be staying at Real Madrid for the foreseeable future.
This announcement by the Portuguese forward has ended rumors that were linking him to Paris Saint-Germain.
Despite scoring 51 goals in 47 appearances for Real Madrid this season, a tally he could better this weekend, Ronaldo is still looking to get his hands on the first trophy of this season.
His form might have gone up since the arrival of Zinedine Zidane, but injuries to his companions allowed Barcelona to run riot in the domestic competitions.

However, courtesy of his team’s performances in the Champions League, the 31-year-old still holds the key of ending this season with a Champions League title.
“I am going to retire at Real Madrid — within 15 years at the minimum. I want to stop playing at age 41 or something like that,” he said with a laugh. “We shall see that I will renew my contract at the end of the season.”
“The other clubs can forget it, I am going to retire at Real Madrid,” said the Portuguese International.
“It would be smart of Real Madrid to renew my contract. I want to stay here. There have been good moments and others that were bad. Four years ago I wasn’t happy but now I am content and I don’t see any other club better than Real Madrid. None are better.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Related Posts Display