I sold my soul to Satan, I don’t want heaven – Nigerian lady declares (photos)

I sold my soul to Satan


A beautiful Nigerian lady, Diane Emily Kamsi, has declared that she allegedly sold her soul to the devil for wealth and riches. NAIJ.com came across the lady’s declaration after she shared a post on her Facebook page bragging about selling her soul to Satan for money.

According to the University of Cape Town graduate, she sold her soul to Satan because she does not want heaven without money. In her post, Kamsi expressed that her life and soul is hers to do what she wants and she decided to trade it with a master that would provide.

She wrote: "STUPID JOBLESS POOR HUNGRY NIGERIANS ,,I SOLD MY SOUL TO SATAN SO WHAT ??IT'S MY LIFE AND SOUL SO I DECIDE ON WHICH MASTER TO TRADE IT WITH ..I DON'T WANT NO HEAVEN WITHOUT MONEY. HAIL SATAN . NDI ASIRI DOT COM."

SOURCE NAJI

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Related Posts Display