Meet the 55 year old grandma who says she looks hotter than her 18 year old daughter



A glamorous grandmother who goes out partying with her teenage granddaughter,says she is hotter than the 1 year old.
Amanda, 55, who has five grandchildren, is partner in crime with her eldest Emma, 18,They both appear in Channel 5's My Mum's Hotter than Me, which follows family elders who believe they are more attractive than the youngsters.

Amanda, who always wears mini skirts and heels, says: 
'I think I do look hotter for my age than my granddaughter. Sorry Em.'


Amanda's newfound confidence was triggered by the loss of her son Stuart - Emma's father - and she decided to live life to the fullest: 'It changed my outlook on life completely. Life goes on.'



 Daily Mail


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Related Posts Display