“MY BOSS USES ME AS HE LIKES, I HAVE BECOME HIS LOVE MAKING TOY”

ella-660x330

Ella is 31-years-old and has a very successful career, however, a nasty office romance with her boss, threatens her peace. Here is her very shocking confession.
“My name is Ella, I am 31 years old. I work with a private establishment in one of the Northern states in Nigeria and ever since I got this dream job, I have been fulfilled but I have never had peace since ‘my boss’ started his se.xual exploits with me.
“It’s quite a small company, the pay is not so mouth-watering. I qualified for the job after the interview, so my getting the job was not based on sentiments. I am doing this job because of the drive and passion I have for it, yet, I am not happy.

“My boss is a married man and he sleeps with me at will. He used to be nice to me only when he wants to ask me for se.x. Sometimes, he doesn’t even ask me, he will just visit me. No matter how much I resist him, all he wants is to have me laid and the moment he does, he dresses up and leaves,” Ella narrated.


Post a Comment

0 Comments