Lady proudly pose nude after she miraculously recovered from fire incident in a stripper night club



America Woman proudly pose completely naked for new daring photoshoot after she miraculously recovered from fire incident in a stripper night club... 

See photos after the cut

Give me a firm spot on which to stand, and I shall move the earth. #burnsurvivor #scars #survivor #NewlyYou Www.newlyyou.us


sur·vi·vor
sərˈvīvər/
noun
a person who survives, especially a person remaining alive after an event in which others have died. 
Www.newlyyou.us
It honestly feels like a dream. Like none of this happened and I'm watching it all play out in my sleep... All I can say is God saves and Prayers work. I'm forever grateful to be here and be living out this dream. #BurnSurvivor 


Still get chills witnessing God's favor

It honestly feels like a dream. Like none of this happened and I'm watching it all play out in my sleep... All I can say is God saves and Prayers work. I'm forever grateful to be here and be living out this dream. #BurnSurvivor


Just doing it ✅

Counting blessings...




Post a Comment

0 Comments