Young Nigerian Lady Who Is A Carpenter And Learnt The Work From Watching Youtube Videos Says She Is Proud Of Her Job (See Pictures)




The beautiful young lady you see above is Olabisi – a very rare kinda Nigerian female who voluntarily went into carpentry because it is her dream, and she is very proud of the path she has taken.

olabisi-carpenter


Speaking on her decision to tread where few ladies dare, she said: So about a week ago, 

I started my self carpentry training..waow!thanks to YouTube and the free carpentry books 

online. I had actually thought it’s going to be an easy ride but eish….it’s not been easy and 

neither is it as difficult as I was told it would be. The beautiful thing is, this journey is revealing 

to me much more than ever that God is a God of process.

Therefore, no pressure! Whether I succeed or fail is inconsequential, I am open enough to take 

the risk to fail. No pressure. No quest for instant gratification. No immediate result needed. For 

me, its all about enjoying the process. More photos of the rare lady below:

olabisi-carpenter1


olabisi-carpenter2

olabisi-carpenter3

olabisi-carpenter4

olabisi-carpenter5

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Related Posts Display