Dakore Akande is a year older today

Dakore Akande started acting in 1999 and has over fifty movies to her credit.
Dakore Akande


Today is the birthday of Nollywood actress Dakore Akande.

Dakore was born in Bayelsa State, and went to Corona Primary School, and Federal Government Girls’ College in Bauchi.


Dakore Akande, who started her career as Dakore Egbuson, started acting in 1999 and has over fifty movies to her credit.
She took to Instagram to send birthday wishes to herself. "It's my birthday and I just want to give thanks and praise to my CREATOR YAHWEH! For the air I breathe, for my family, friends and army of fans all over the world, for work I love that connects me to the universe I am forever in awe. I am humbled by your constant love and support each and everyone and God will bless you all mightily. Now for the turnup!" she wrote alongside a picture.
Dakore Akandeplay
Dakore Akande stuns in L.A
 (instagram)

Dakore got married to Olumide Akande in January 2011. They have two kids together.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Related Posts Display