Cristiano Ronaldo names the best player in the world



 Cristiano Ronaldo


Regardless of what Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi do on the pitch, we may never be able to conclude who is the better player.
The intense rivalry between the pair has been one of the most enthralling football narratives of the last decade or so, yet we are still no closer to reaching a definitive answer.
Real Madrid and Barcelona have both enjoyed huge success while Ronaldo and Messi have been on the books at their respective clubs, so silverware alone is not enough to seperate them.
While bags of goals are synonymous with both men, the fact they are such different players in terms of style only makes the battle all the more interesting for fans.

Many find it impossible to determine who is top dog, however, there has always been a suspicion that the self-confident Portuguese fancies his ability over the Argentine.

Ronaldo is not getting any more modest in the latter stages of his career, with Goal reporting that he regards himself as the best in the business.
The 31-year-old told La Gazzetta dello Sport: ”In my head, I am the best player in the world.
”And I am working very hard every day with the ambition to be the strongest. It is then up to others to judge me.
"I always want to improve myself. I am very motivated and I believe that is the key behind my success on the pitch.”
Ronaldo is looking forward to working towards confirming his number one status after limping off with a serious injury in the final at Euro 2016.
"I suffered a serious injury and missed two-and-a-half months, but I am feeling well now," he added.
"I am back to my usual best and I am ready to enjoy another spectacular season.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Related Posts Display