Ronaldinho to stop football to end up a musician

Ronaldinho during his Barcelona playing days

Ronaldinho to stop football to end up a performer(musician)

Ronaldinho is set to stop football in 2017 to end up a  musician– The previous Barca star demands that football and music are his obsession – The aggressor has been an expert football for as far back as 18 years – He has not been with a club since leaving Atletico Mineiro in 2014 Former Brazil, Barcelona and AC Milan star Ronaldinho is set to resign from football and spotlight on a musical vocation. The 36 year old has been an expert for as long as 18 years featuring in both Europe and South America.

Having attempted to settle at any single club since leaving Atletico Mineiro in 2014, Ronaldinho trusts his opportunity to resign is close additionally proposed he hoping to play for one more year.

"I am an old man now, I am 36," he told journalists at a question and answer session in New York. "I am no more 26 like I once was, and I am taking a gander at what I can do to check a conclusion to my vocation. The arrangement is to play one more year. Talking on his post retirement arranges, the previous FIFA World Player of the Year declared that he could turn into a performer. "I am inundated in new tasks, identified with music and football which are, as you most likely are aware, my two interests," he said. "I am taking a gander at new things that I have constantly loved and we will see what we will do this year." He has won the Champions League and Copa Libertadores and he likewise lifted the World Cup with Brazil in 2002.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Related Posts Display