Juan Mata Finally Reveals The True Story On Relationship With Jose Mourinho, SEE What He Said


mata-1-506x337
Manchester United attacker Juan Mata has lifted the lid on the rumoured scuffle between himself and boss, Jose Mourinho.
Since the arrival of the Portuguese at Old Trafford earlier this summer, there have been reports that the pair have not been on speaking terms. During the Red Devils’ Community Shield clash against Leicester City, Jose Mourinho hauled off the Spaniard which also intensified speculations about Mata’s future at the Old Trafford.
The nifty midfielder has now come up to debunk such claims in a recent interview with Spanish radio station Cope.
He said: ‘My relationship with Mourinho has never been bad,’
‘Many lies were told about me and Mourinho when he arrived at the club this summer and it bothered me that every day I had to read and listen to rumours that weren’t true – with him I’m fine.
‘You read a lot of comments on Facebook and Twitter, but they just make you laugh.
‘I really want to lift titles at Manchester United, the Premier League is a trophy I have never won, but I believe we can do it with this group.
Despite the rumours, Mata has gone on to impress Old Trafford faithfuls on the number of times he has been called upon by Mourinho this season.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Related Posts Display