'I've won 3 Ballon d'Ors and he's won none' - Cristiano Ronaldo stunningly blasts Xavi




'I've won 3 Ballon d'Ors and he's won none' - Cristiano Ronaldo stunningly impacts Xavi

Cristiano Ronaldo impacted Barcelona legend Xavi Hernandez after the previous Barcelona player said the Real Madrid/Portugal star was unfortunate to play in the same era as Lionel Messi.

Addressing Spanish radio station Cadena Ser prior in the week, Xavi had said:

"Ronaldo is a player of his time. The issue is that there is another who has been practically the best player ever. Ronaldo is unprecedented yet contrasted with Messi, for me and for everybody who likes football, there are no correlations.

Messi will be number one until he needs [to stop]. He's better than everybody and is the best on the planet, unless you are Real Madrid."

'Just a simpleton could have played football and not perceive Cristiano is a tip top footballer. Yet, he simply has had misfortune to be around in the meantime as Leo.'

On Saturday evening, Ronaldo who scored on his Madrid rebound following quite a while of being harmed stunningly responded to the previous Barcelona commander's remarks.

'The most hunt down player on the Internet is me. Those that need to show up on title pages [of newspapers] or advance things talk about me.

'What does it make a difference to me what Xavi says? He plays where? In Qatar or [somewhere], I don't have a clue. He's won everything except for he's never won a Ballon d'Or. I have three.'



Ronaldo additionally asserted that on the off chance that he were Florentino Perez, Real Madrid's leader, he would issue himself with another super arrangement as his present arrangement is set to end in 2018.

'On the off chance that I were the president of Real Madrid, I would give myself a 10-year contract. At this moment I'm not pondering whatever else in my vocation, all I need is to resign at Real. This is the greatest club on the planet and it ought to have the best players.'

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Related Posts Display