"I am as good as Messi and Ronaldo" - Says Alexis Sanchez

Image result for alexis sanchez

Alexis Sanchez says he is as good as Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo – The La Liga duo have been the game’s top two players for eight years now  – Sanchez played alongside Messi at Barcelona between 2012 and 2014 Arsenal forward Alexis Sanchez says he is good enough to be compared to football legends Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.

Alexis played alongside Messi’s at Barcelona between 2012 and 2014 but left ahead of Luis Enrique’s first season in charge for Arsenal where he has become a firm fan favourite, scoring 30 goals in 68 league appearances for the Gunners.
Alexis Sanchez

Messi and Real Madrid rival Ronaldo are widely considered as the best two players on the planet and have held a monopoly over the Ballon d’Or award for the past eight years. But Alexis is confident that he can be considered on their level. In quotes published by Sport, he said: “I have reached a level where I can compete with great players. “I do not feel inferior to anybody. I liken [my qualities] to Messi and Ronaldo. I have the same abilities as them.” Alexis won Liga and Copa del Rey medals with Barca and has also won one FA Cup with Arsenal.The Gunner’s next game is in the Premier League against Southampton on Saturday.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Related Posts Display