Fernando Torres explains why he didn’t enjoy Chelsea’s Champions League win





Fernando Torres is the only player in the Atletico Madrid squad with a Champions League winners’ medal to his name.
That will change on Saturday if Atleti beat their local rivals Real Madrid at the San Siro - and Torres admits it would be the greatest achievement of his career, despite the fact he won the same trophy with Chelsea four years ago.
In an interview with the Daily Mail, Torres has revealed that he couldn’t enjoy his first Champions League triumph because he felt “lost” at Stamford Bridge and believes he wasn’t treated well.


"Nothing would beat winning the Champions League with Atletico,” Torres said. "I won it with Chelsea, but I was not in a good place. I did not feel I was being treated well at the time -- I felt lost.
"I don't want to talk about those moments. My career is going so well, and I feel so at home and full of confidence, that I do not want to relive those days

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Related Posts Display