No title

LIVE
20:33 WAT


4/26/16
 MAN CITY 0-0 REAL MADRID 

Two minutes added on.

Real Madrid fans are cheering their side's every pass of the ball, with City supporters responding with whistles
20:31 WAT
4/26/16
 MAN CITY 0-0 REAL MADRID 

Confirmation: Karim Benzema IS playing.

He has his first real chance of the game now, firing WELL over the bar after a cut-back from Pepe.
20:29 WAT
4/26/16
 MAN CITY 0-0 REAL MADRID 

Kelechi Iheanacho pre-match: "I think I should dream about that because it's a great team to dream about. It would be a dream come true to play against them. I think I'll be happy when I play against them."
20:27 WAT
4/26/16
 MAN CITY 0-0 REAL MADRID 

Yep, indeed his match is over - on comes Kelechi Iheanacho.

The Nigerian was in fine form against Stoke on Saturday... but Real Madrid ain't Stoke.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Related Posts Display